Who are we？
NAGATA KIKAKU was established in 1988 by Masashi Nagata (current CEO) as a full-service advertising agency for domestic companies as well as multinational corporations.
Though small in statue, it serves as a spacious energy base which will provide you with the comprehensive service and attention to detail that you need to do business in Japan. We are the communications boutique to provide you with tailor-made services right to meet your needs.
Today, our client roster includes a wide range of consumer products and services including sporting goods, food and beverages, toiletries, apparel, real estate/house construction, department store, and entertainment.
OUR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS
- The capability to handle all your marketing and communication needs.
- Consistent, high-quality work and continuity in services provided.
- Quick, effective completion of all projects with maximum cost efficiency.
- Direct involvement by top management and qualified staff on a daily basis.
- Personal attention and a close relationship with the client.
- An ambitious, cohesive group of people with the capacity and desire to grow.
|COMPANY NAME||NAGATA KIKAKU, INC. ADVERTISING|
|ADDRESS||2-38-5-101 Nakacho, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0065,Japan|
|ESTABLISHED||April 21, 1988|
|OFFICERS||Masashi Nagata, CEO|
|NO. OF STAFF||8|
|BANKS||Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ, Yutenji Branch
Mizuho Bank, Yutenji Branch
Seibu Shinyo Kumiai Kinko, Nakameguro Branch
|April 1980||Founded as NAGATA MASAICHI PRODUCTION INC.
President ＆ CEO: Masaichi Nagata, grand father of Masashi Nagata, current Chairman ＆ CEO of Nagata Kikaku. Successfully producing, distributing and exporting four movies.
|May 1986||Name changed to NAGATA KIKAKU.|
|March 1987||Masashi Nagata assumed the President and CEO.
Started advertising agency business.
|April 1988||Established NAGATA KIKAKU INC. as an independent advertising agency.|
(*) Masaichi Nagata (1906~1985) is famous for his career, especially as the charisma owner of Daiei Movie Company who produced many prize awarded films at the international film festivals including Akira Kurosawa's “RASCIOMON” (Leone d' Oro/Golden Lion, Grand Prix at Venice International Film Festival, 1951), Kenji Mizoguchi's “UGETSU MONOGATARI” (Leone d' Argento/Silver Lion, at Venice, 1953), and Teinosuke Kinugasa's “JIGOKUMON” (Palme d'Or, Grand Prix at Cannes International Movie Festival, 1954).
Leone d'Oro (Golden Lion)
awarded to “Rasciomon”
- Chuo Keiba PR Center (National Horserace Association)
- ABAB Akahuda-doh (Department Store)
- Mitsui Fudosan Realty Co., Ltd. (Real Estate and Housing)
- Tomy Seiko (Precision Machinery)
- Unilever Japan (Toiletries, Personal Care Products)
- Sapporo Beer (Brewery)
- Japan Lifesaving Association (Lifesaving)
- Tokyomegane Co.,Ltd. (Glasses, contact lenses)
- Nippon Surfactant Industries CO.,LTD. (Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical materials)
- ADK Marketing Solutions (Advertising Agency)
- Alpus Foods CO. (Jam Sweets maker)